7 Tepe – Güneykent, 27000 Gaziantep (Turkey ) .
Skype : almustfa11
Residency: Yes | Sex Male | Date of birth 6 Nov 1986 | Nationality Syrian
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
9 Jun 2012–Present Master in Web Science
Syrian Virtual University, Damascus (Syria)
15 Aug 2006–4 Sep 2011 BIT (Bachelor of Information Technology)
Syrian Virtual University, Damascus (Syria)
4 Jun 2006–4 Oct 2008 Computer Engineering Institute
Aleppo University, Aleppo (Syria)
▪ Mobile Data Collection Tools: CommCare, Mobenzi, ONA, ODK, KOBO, Fulcrum.. and XLS Form.
▪ Microsoft Power BI, QLIK and Tableau: Professional
▪ STATA: Very Good
▪ MS Project and MS Visio: Very Good
▪ Google Earth, ArcGIS, QGIS and Carto: Very Good
▪ Office package: Professional (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access) 2010, 2013, 2016
▪ SQL Server DBA, TSQL and Analysis: Professional
▪ Oracle DBA and PLSQL: Very Good
▪ ASP.NET: Professional
▪ Visual Studio 2010 and C# 4 (.NET 4): Professional
▪ WPF and WCF: Professional
▪ PHP: Very good
▪ Microsoft Expression Blend, Web: Professional
▪ Silverlight programing: Good
▪ Kaspersky Antivirus (Server, Client): Professional
▪ Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 : Professional
▪ Microsoft SharePoint server: Good
▪ Operation Systems (Windows OS 7 and 8.1: Professional, Mac OS and Linux OS: Good)
▪ ClearOS and Mikrotik firewall: Very Good
▪ Adobe Flash CS5, Flash Builder CS5, Flash Catalyst CS5, Action Script and AIR: Professional
▪ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5: Professional
▪ Adobe Photoshop: Very good
▪ Java Script and Ajax (JQuery, Spry): Good
▪ HTML and CSS: Professional
▪ UML, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Power Designer program: Very Good
▪ Some Media program (Video Studio, Power Director): Professional
▪ Some Image Editor (GIF) like Photo Impact: Very Good
▪ Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyse situations accurately and effectively.
▪ Well-developed skills in prioritizing, organization, decision making, time management, and verbal/written communication skills.
▪ Focused, versatile, dependable, multi-task oriented, flexible, positive, emotionally stable, able to adapt effectively to challenging and emergency situations.
▪ Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
▪ Easily understand and solve technical problems.
▪ Extensive experience in knowledge and database management.
▪ Dynamic, results-oriented and problem solver.
Organisational / managerial skills
▪ Creating and keeping deadlines.
▪ Team management.
▪ Working with data.
▪ Identifying problems.
▪ Developing strategies.
▪ Team leadership.
01 Aug 2017 – 30 Sep 2017 Information Management Coordinator
(NRC closed her office ) Norwegian Refugee Council, Gaziantep(Turkey)
Work closely with Information Management Officers (IMOs) in the core competency teams in the Area Office with the aim of building consistent approaches, strategy and capacities. S/he will support data and information management between the projects, across implementing partners and with the Information Management Team in SRO. S/he will support the core competency IMOs to have a consistent approach to data collection, storage, and reporting. The IM Coordinator will also work closely with Project Managers to ensure their IM requirements are supported and harmonized across the projects.
• Ensure that country set up adhere to NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements.
• Implement NRC’s systems, routines and procedures.
• Maintain overall control and monitor of results achieved by the Area Office.
• Support to the core competency teams.
• Harmonizing capacities across core competency teams.
• Provide regular analysis and reports.
• Implement anti-corruption policy.
• Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities.
• Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
• Liaise and collaborate with relevant key stakeholders.
• Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
01 Apr 2017 – 31 July 2017 Information Management Officer
Relief International, Gaziantep(Turkey)
Work as part of the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Accountability & Learning team to provide analysed data to key decision makers which will effectively support Relief International’s response in Turkey and Syria. The IMO will be responsible for the provision of appropriate, timely, well-organized data. S/he must ensure that data is produced and used without compromising the safety and security of Relief International’s beneficiaries, partners or staff.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that a creative, user-friendly data-management system supports Relief International’s program implementation.
• Support the design and the roll out of data management.
• Support the implementation of mobile technology to support Relief International’s data management systems, including the use of tablet technology, GIS, GPS etc.
• Support the program and MEAL teams by entering, storing and presenting data to enable quality analysis and use.
• Strengthening reporting systems and data flow.
• Ensure that key programmatic information is available and in an effective format to be disseminated to all key stakeholders using proper dashboards and info graphics.
• Work with the MEAL team to make information available and presentable on accountability and in particular the meaningful participation of affected population, community members and partners.
• Increase data presentation and use.
• Work with info graphic software to increase quality and frequency or data presentation throughout the program.
• Focus on innovative and creative methods of presenting data and information tailored to different teams/levels of management.
• Comply with all relevant Relief International policies and procedures with respect to child protection policy, health and safety, equal opportunities, code of conduct and other relevant policies.